Which data we process
While you visit our website, we will collect the following information: The date and time you accessed a page on our website, your IP address, name and version of your web browser, the website (URL) that you visited before you accessed the Page visited.
Purposes of data processing
We will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to make this website available to you and to further improve and develop this website;
- to be able to create usage statistics;
- to detect, prevent and investigate attacks on our website;
- to be able to respond to your inquiries;
If you contact us using our contact-form or by email, the data you provide will be stored in our Database for six months in order to process the request and in the event of follow-up questions. We do not pass on this data without your consent.
Legal basis for processing
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is our overriding legitimate interest (in accordance with Art 6 Paragraph 1 lit f GDPR), which consists in achieving the purposes mentioned above.
Transmission of your personal data
For the purposes mentioned above, we will transmit your personal data to the following recipients:
- IT service providers used by us; In the case of Google Analytics, your data is anonymized and then transferred abroad.
Duration of storage
We will generally save your data for a period of three months. Longer storage only takes place if this is necessary to investigate attacks on our website.
Our website uses Google Analytics. This is a service for analyzing websites from Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Your data will be transmitted to a Google server in the USA. Cookies are used for this, which enable an analysis of the use of the website by your users. The information generated in this way is transferred to the provider's server and stored there. We do not save any of your data that is collected in connection with the use of the service.
You can prevent this by setting up your browser so that no cookies are saved.
We have concluded a corresponding contract data processing agreement with the provider.
Your IP address is recorded, but anonymized immediately. This means that only a rough localization is possible.
The data processing takes place on the basis of the legal regulations of § 96 Abs 3 TKG as well as Art 6 Abs 1 lit a (consent) and / or f (legitimate interest) of the GDPR.
The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of the service will not be merged with other data by Google.
Your rights in relation to personal data
You are entitled, among other things (under the conditions of applicable law):
- to check whether and which personal data we have stored about you and to receive copies of this data;
- to request the correction, addition or deletion of your personal data that is incorrect or not processed in accordance with the law;
- to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data;
- to object to the processing of your personal data under certain circumstances or to revoke the consent previously given for the processing;
- to request data portability;
- as well as to know the identity of third parties to whom your personal data is transmitted and to lodge a complaint with the competent authority;